To make it easy for everyone, we’ve created this SEO FAQ Page. Here are some basic SEO questions we’ve answered.
1What is SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is a process used to get visibility of a website on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo etc by integrating search engine friendly elements into the content of website.
2What is the process of SEO
SEO is an ongoing process and consists of 6 processes which are as follows:
- Keyword Research– Researching of keywords that are similar to the products or services that you are going to provide, so that the site can get visible for a particular user queries.
- Content Optimization– This involves optimization of the content on the website. The content must be optimized with good quality content so that visitors can read and stay on the site.
- Page Optimization– This process includes optimization of Titles, text-based navigation, sitemap, ALT & Meta Tags etc so that Search Engine can bring site in front of targeted users.
- Link Building- It consist of creating inbound links to navigate visitors to some more content that is available on site.
- Social Media Building– Sharing information on social media sites like Face book, Twitter brings many important visitors and helps in turning them into customers.
- Analysis– After all the optimization implementations, in this step analysis is done so that strategies which require improvements can be changed.
3What is On page and Off page optimization?
These are two procedures through which SEO is implemented.
- On Page Optimization– It consist of various optimization activities that are only limited to the boundaries of website.
- Off page Optimization– Off page activities are done outside the boundaries of website so that more users can be reached around the world.
4 What is the difference between White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
White Hat SEO– Every Search Engine has its own guidelines and standards for making a site visible on its result pages. The sites which makes it way by following such guidelines and standards, practices only White Hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO– This includes SEO practices which are against search engine guidelines but benefit sites in gaining high ranking on SERPs. If search engines find any site practicing such black hat SEO, then the site will get penalized in terms of lower ranking or permanent removal from search engine.
5What is Social Media optimization?
SMO is the optimization that enhances a website’s presence and online reputation through many social media platforms like Twitter, Face book, Google+, along with blogs, forums etc. SMO provides a farther business reach to targeted customers across the globe which brings more business opportunities.